Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Change in 2013


It's 2013 and it's the time of change. So much has happened in the last few months, I cannot believe we are almost through the first month of the year.

What has changed...  I have been through a lot of learning for my job this past Fall. I took a 5 week online Statistics class. Very intense, but I learned so much. I then studied for a certification for a few weeks and then successfully passed 5 hour test to become a certified ASQ Quality Engineer. My daughter has had a change in colleges and majors, from culinary to computers. I think this is the best thing for her and she is much happier.

The next thing that is changing is our offering of prim labels. We are currently updating our website www.bluecupboardprimitives.com  . It will be open tonight or tomorrow morning. We are really excited about this "change". Be sure to check out our beautiful new prim labels.

And of course we made the annual New Year' resolutions to get healthy and be productive in the new year. This is one year when I really think everything will work out. The key is slow and steady winning the race, and supporting each other in all our endeavors.

May your 2013 be one of many blessed and wonderful changes.

Natalie and Kenn

1 comment:

peggy said...

hi Natalie, thank you for joining me. It is always good to have a new blog friend. Your labels look beautiful. I will bookmark
Blue Cupboard Primitives. Warm wishes from cold Michigan.