It has been way too long since I added a post to our blog. I thought what a better time than now to list all that I am thankful for in my life. I may miss some but it will not be intentional.
I am thankful for:
- my sweet, giving, loving husband who is my very best friend.
- my handsome son who is making his mark on the world, his way.
- my beautiful daughter who is still trying to find who she is but who will definitely find it.
- my two doxies who are there with unconditional love at all times.
- my very special grandmother who I adore and has become a second mother to me.
- my mom and brother who I lost 3 years ago, but have the most awesome memories of, specially during our family's favorite holiday. (miss you both!)
- my wonderful stepson Josh and his awesome girlfriend Jos who will be making my husband and I very proud (first time) grandparents in a couple months.
- my friends, new and old, who accept me for who I am.
- my day job that I have worked and lived at for over 28 years. I can honestly say I love what I do and the people I work with are like family.
- my good health, I have worked hard over the last 9 months to lose weight and can happily say I've lost 53 pounds and I have never felt better.
- those who come into my life even for only moments and show what true humankind is all about.
- Our Lord, who is forever in my heart and soul.
Have a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving!