Thursday, December 28, 2017

Enjoying Christmas and Family


The holiday season seemed to sneak up on me this year but not in a bad way. I was not really feeling the spirit until the about 3 weeks ago. Work had been so busy and there were things I wanted to get done before I was off for 2 weeks.

Once the feeling came I got all the preparation done in no time. Christmas shopping done in 4 trips. Decorating completed quickly with the help of hubby. Didn't go overboard with lights outside this year, just simple and pretty.

The best part of the holiday is spending time with family and friends. Unfortunately, my daughter did not come home this year, but I vow to go see her in Massachusetts, real soon. Below are some of the pictures I took to remember the moments.








Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Natalie and Kenn

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you!
Blessings, Natalie and Kenn